Time & Location
12 Feb 2023, 07:00 – 19 Feb 2023, 23:00
Copacabana, Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
About the Event
Escape the British winter to the summer in Brazil!
Do Rio de right way, as locals do.
I am taking you to visit the place I was born!
See all the amazing places in Rio with a local, while staying safe.
What you will see and do:
- Hike to the Christ Redeemer
- Take the cable car to Sugar Loaf and walk back down
- Hike Tijuca Forest, the largest urban forest in the world
- Hike up the most beautiful viewpoint of Rio, where two types of wild monkeys will be watching you
- Walk the 7 kilometres stretch of the main beaches
- Relax on Copacabana beach with a glass of your favourite drink
- Watch the Carioca Carnival, the biggest party on earth, from a great seat
- Eat at the places that locals eat
- A choice of a free day to enjoy as you please or go on another adventure to another town in Rio.
This is a 7-day journey packed with all you have ever dreamed of seeing in Rio and more!
Register your interest now and we will update you with more information as soon as we have the whole package ready.
£790 Double room - single occupation
£640 Shared twin room