Time & Location
02 Jul 2022, 10:00 – 03 Jul 2022, 20:00
Farne Islands, United Kingdom
About the Event
Register now to receive more information.
This summer, visit the border of England and Scotland for a memorable trip to some secluded nooks.
We will stay at Berwick-Upon-Tweed, an adorable seaside town full of history and natural beauty.
During our trip you will:
- visit the Farne Islands to see hundreds of puffins and seals
- hike Hen Hole in the Cheviot Circuit, an amazing trail not yet discovered by the masses, with an opportunity to swim in the lake
- hike by the seaside for amazing views and a chance for a swim
- spend time with cool hikers and make new friends or more ;-)
- eat the local food
- breath the clean air
- nothing for you to plan, just sit in our minibus meeting us in London and we will take care of everything
To be announced soon