Time & Location
06 Nov 2023, 09:00 – 11 Nov 2023, 19:00
Manaus, Manaus, State of Amazonas, Brazil
About the Event
The Amazon Rainforest needs no introduction.
The largest rainforest in the world is home to the most amazing animals on land and water.
Join us for this unforgettable adventure that is on the bucket list of many people.
This trip is fully run by locals and military men trained in the Amazon jungle, who have also spent years learning from local indigenous people and hunters.
This trip is a mix of hiking and real adventure!
What you will see and do:
- Hike along the River Negro in a safe zone from other humans, but still deep in the jungle
- Learn bushcraft techniques used for hundreds of years for survival in the wilderness
- Cook your own jungle meal
- Learn about the fauna, flora and wild medicine
- Sleep in the jungle for three nights
- Visit a local tribe that will teach you not only about their heritage and way of life, but will show you first-hand how modern life has impacted their lives and the jungle and how we can help
- Go on a boat ride along the river
- Swim a lot!
INCLUDED IN FEE
- Three full-time guides and rescue personnel
- Speed boat on call for connection and emergencies
- Meals while in the jungle
- Two nights' hotel accommodation in Manaus - one on the day you arrive so you can rest before your adventure and another at the end of your experience so you can rest and have a proper shower before flying back home
- Gear for camping in the jungle
- Daily instructions
- Visit and a donation to a local tribe
- Meals while in Manaus
- Travel Insurance
To reserve your place, we advise you to first look at flights to Manaus to arrive there any time on Monday the 6th of November and leave on Saturday the 11th of November.
Once you are happy with that, click below to pay a deposit to reserve your place.
This deposit is only refundable up to 60 days before the trip starts.
Your guide will pick you up and drop you off at the hotel.
This is a group trip of max 12 people and you are likely to make some lifelong friends.
Our Terms and Conditions apply and you must ensure you are healthy and fit enough to endure extreme heat and long days of walking carrying a heavy backpack.
- Ticket type
+£3.75 service fee+£3.75 service fee