Red Squirrel Paradise Island - A relaxing day out in nature - NO HIKE
Time & Location
About the Event
- Please join this WhatsApp group after you have booked your place to help us find each other
Easy walk and exercise
Clean air in a car-free paradisical island
Have you ever seen a red squirrel? A kingfisher? A Dunlin? A Sandwich Tern or an Oystercatcher? Do you even know what a Sandwich Tern is? No?
Well then, hit the RSVP and let's gooooooo!
WHAT YOU WILL SEE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Arrive at Poole Quay and take a lovely local ferry to the National Trust Brownsea Island.
- Be greeted by a quaint castle with lots of rooms to visit
- Walk around an island where only pedestrians are allowed
- Visit a variety of gardens, each full of life and peace
- Find the hidden beaches
- Eat at the lovely cafe or restaurant
- Make lovely new friends
We will travel in our private minibus with a maximum of 16 people.
The travel takes around 2 - 3 hours each way with one stop at a service station each way.
If you are a National Trust member and you bring your card on the day you pay only £52.50 now
Return travel in a minibus
Entrance to the island
Free day to enjoy at your own pace
SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT TO BRING
Packed lunch if you prefer not to buy food on the island
Clothes appropriate for the weather
Comfortable shoes for a long day on your feet
Refillable water bottle
London - W6 9EU
Behind Marks and Spencers
1 - It is your responsibility to ensure you check messages on this event and private messages sent to you before the trip starts and up to the morning of the trip.
On occasions, meeting location, time and other details might have to be changed and the event could also be cancelled last minute in case of extreme weather or other unexpected events.
2 - As with any road trip, there is a chance of heavy traffic, accidents and break-downs which could force us to skip parts of the trip, or stop it completely. We will do our best to make your day better, and of course to avoid any of these, but we expect your understanding on these occasions.
We will make a full refund if the trip is cancelled. No refunds will be made if only part of the trip was skipped, but we will give a discount on future events.
- Brownsea Island 2nd October£61.50+£1.54 Service fee£61.50+£1.54 Service fee0£0
- National Trust members only£52.50+£1.31 Service fee£52.50+£1.31 Service fee0£0