NEW HIKE North Devon weekend
Time & Location
About the Event
Let's go to one of the most beautiful coasts in the country!
SATURDAY DAY 1
We meet at 8 am on Black's Road Hammersmith behind the Marks and Spencer to get on the minibus and make our way to the coast of North Devon.
We will start with a visit to the seaside town of Lynton and Lynmouth before we begin with our first hike in THE VALLEY OF ROCKS, a stunning seaside hike with strange rock formations, natural beauties, and a lot of feral goats.
Gorgeous, wonderful, stunning, there are not enough words in the English dictionary to describe the coast of the Bristol Channel, facing directly the country of Wales, it will be almost impossible to stop you from jumping in these turquoise waters so take your swimwear if the weather gets hot! We will stop by the beach for a bit of a swim if you wish to cool down.
The Valley is home to herds of wild goats, deer, and rare wildlife on land while the waters are known to be inhabited by dolphins, porpoises, and seals and if we get lucky we might even spot some of our neighbours while on the beach.
HIKE TECHNICAL NOTE :
Length : 6 miles/9km
Total ascent: 400 meters
SATURDAY EVENING :
After the hike, we will make our way to the town of Ilfracombe where will check in to our hotel apartment before we head for diner and a few drinks in the town centre that attracts so many tourists unless you prefer to stay in your room and order some takeaway or even cook something
SUNDAY DAY 2
We will leave the rooms around 9 am after breakfast and get back on the bus for a 1-hour drive to the Hartland, one of Englands wildest coasts, who knows what beauties will cross our path other than a beach waterfall and cliffs that have been sculpted for thousands of years by mother nature.
The views will not disappoint, do not forget your cameras, you will most certainly need them!
Clovelly, an ancient fishing village that attracts tourists from all over and that once belonged to the Queen of England will be our last stop, we will grab an early diner before we get on the road back to good old London, our minds filled with souvenirs, ready to go back to these wonderful lands for another future visit.
HIKE TECHNICAL NOTE:
Lenght: 8 miles/12 km
Total ascent: 500 meters
Ilfracombe holiday park, premium apartment.
We have booked 7 apartments, each of them has got 1 single room and one double room, one room per person.
DOUBLE ROOM: 290 ( We have 7 available)
SINGLE ROOM: 281(We have 7 available)
- Guided walks
- Accommodations for a 1-night stay in an apartment
- Transportation by minibus pick up and drop off from London
- Bus driver
- A great weekend with lovely people
Not included :
- Food and drinks
- Anything not mentioned above
WHAT TO BRING:
- Plenty of water, a water bottle
- A small backpack and a small suitcase; PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE SPACE ON THE BUS IS LIMITED
- Spare clothes
- A towel and swimwear for the beach
- We will have a nice diner in a local restaurant, and why not a few drinks unless you prefer to head for the campsite and have a picnic or take away food.
- We will make a few stops on the motorway to buy some sandwiches
- Please bring your camera if you have one, we will have pretty views
1 - It is your responsibility to ensure you check messages on this event and private messages sent to you before the trip starts and up to the morning of the trip.
2 - As with any road trip, there is a chance of heavy traffic, accidents, and break-downs which could force us to skip parts of the trip, or stop it completely. We will make a full refund if the whole trip is cancelled by us only or if you cancel up to 8 weeks before departure. If you decide to cancel after that you can try to find somebody to buy your spot for you.
Any question, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sold OutNORTH DEVON SINGLE ROOM£281+£7.03 Service fee£281+£7.03 Service fee0£0
- Sold OutDEVON DEPOSIT SINGLE ROOM£50+£1.25 Service fee£50+£1.25 Service fee0£0
- DEVON DEPOSIT DOUBLE ROOM£50+£1.25 Service fee£50+£1.25 Service fee0£0
- DEVON DOUBLE ROOM£290+£7.25 Service fee£290+£7.25 Service fee0£0
- DEVON SINGLE ROOM£281+£7.03 Service fee£281+£7.03 Service fee0£0
- Olga Kiyana full£240+£6 Service fee£240+£6 Service fee0£0
- Sold OutElena Dicheva full£231+£5.78 Service fee£231+£5.78 Service fee0£0
- Deepti Sood full£231+£5.78 Service fee£231+£5.78 Service fee0£0
- Sold OutAgnes Orosz full£231+£5.78 Service fee£231+£5.78 Service fee0£0