Time & Location
11 Jun 2021, 09:00 – 13 Jun 2021, 20:00
Totland, Totland, Totland Bay PO39 0DF, UK
About the Event
Escape Mainland England and join us on our travel to the Isle of Wight - England's largest island.
The Isle of Wight also enjoys its own milder sub climate and is warmer than mainland Southern England averaging more hours a day of sunlight than most of Western Europe and the same as parts of Northern Spain. Perfect then for a Spring weekend trip! The better weather and the beauty of this island have attracted people since Roman times and even led Britain's longest ruling Monarch Queen Victoria to have her home Osborne House built there where she lived for over half a century
Come and let us show you this great island as we hike some of the most spectacular trails it has to offer with stunning panoramic sea views over the chalk cliffs
• Explore England's largest island
• Experience the milder sub climate
• Hike the white cliffs and see the sweeping panoramic views from Tennyson Down
• See the famous Needles - dramatic chalk stacks sticking out of the sea pictured above
• Explore the striking and unusual multi-coloured cliffs at Alum Bay
• A selection of stunning and unspoilt coastlines
• Find out why this walking paradise has over 500 miles of footpaths and is home to England's largest walking festival!
We have rented a huge 10 bedroom hostel for us alone and we will be a max of 17 people plus a dog.
The hostel is located in Totland Bay, which is well located near the nicest hikes, 10 minutes walk from beaches and views of mainland England.
£252 plus card admin fees.
£295 plus card admin fees
The price includes:
• Return travel from Hammersmith - London
• Travel around the island, unless you decide to not follow the group
• Ferry crossing
• 2 nights in our own hostel sharing room with 1 other person
• Guided hike, with the freedom to do your own thing if preferred (spend a day at the beach?) Not included:
1 or 2 service station stops each way
London W6 9DT
A WhatsApp group will be set up a few days before the trip where the final details will be given to you. Keep checking your messages on Meetup for the link to the group
1 - It is your responsibility to ensure you check messages on this event and private messages sent to you before the trip starts and up to the morning of the trip.
On occasions, meeting location, time and other details might have to be changed and the event could also be cancelled last minute in case of extreme weather or other unexpected events.
2 - As with any road trips, there is a chance of heavy traffic, accidents and break-downs which could force us to skip parts of the trip, or stop it completely. We will do our best to make your day better, and of course to avoid any of these, but we expect your understanding on these occasions.
We will make a full refund if the trip is cancelled. No refunds will be made if only part of the trip was skipped but a credit might be offered.
- Ticket type
Isle of Wight -Single roomPrice£295.00
+£7.38 service fee+£7.38 service fee
- Ticket type
Isle of Wight - shared roomPrice£252.00
+£6.30 service fee+£6.30 service fee